Busy commercial kitchens, restaurants and fast-food outlets find that reach-in refrigerators make life easier for staff and customers because they’re convenient for easy shelf-stocking and self-service. True Refrigeration manufacture a large variety of traditional reach-ins to choose from when you’re looking for food service equipment and supplies.
Design Formats of True’s Reach-Ins
True’s reach-in formats include:
- One-, two- and three-sections
- Glass or solid doors
- Half-door or full-door
- Swing doors or sliding doors
The advantage of these different formats is that you can purchase reach-ins that best fit in your commercial kitchen or that are the most convenient for behind-the-bar staff or in-store customer self-service sections. For instance, glass door reach-ins are ideal for customer self-service because the refrigerator contents can be quickly viewed before the door is opened. Half-door reach-ins that come in a half-glass, half-solid front design are perfect for both self-service and fast-food outlets because the top glass door lets users see what’s inside while the solid bottom door can be utilized for storage.
Keeping Contents Cool
True’s reach-ins efficiently maintain temperatures of between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the correct temperature for keeping food and beverages safe for human consumption.
These temperatures remain consistent because True reach-ins are built with capillary tube systems that are self-contained and use a CFC-free, eco-friendly refrigerant. High horsepower compressors in conjunction with large evaporator coils keep temperatures at correct levels, and are mounted at the bottom of the reach-ins for easy access. The evaporator fans in True’s reach-ins mean that temperatures recover quickly after doors are opened.
True Refrigeration reach-ins offer a number of features:
- High-end stainless steel and quality aluminum exteriors and interiors.
- Corrosion-resistant frame materials.
- Environmentally friendly Ecomate insulation.
- Recessed door handles that carry a lifetime guarantee.
- Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets that are simple to remove and replace for cleaning.
- Wire shelves are covered in heavy-duty PVC and come with shelf clips for easy adjustment.
- Incandescent interior lighting, and the bulb is protected with a safety shield.
- Caster wheels come with shims to ensure correct leveling of the unit.
True Refrigeration has been operating since 1945 and their products are proudly made in the USA. When you’re looking for food service equipment and supplies, contact Oswalt Restaurant Supply and our expert customer service team will be happy to assist you choose True.